THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 15, 2009

LOST-LOOSE-and-LOSTagain

LOST (part 1)
Saturday, November 14th 2009

i watched the NIDJI's concert in eks-batalyon yard Cilacap.
i got there on 4 in the afternoon with my lovely bro. (who else?!)
So good... NIDJI HOLIC Cilacap!!!!!!!!!

We were dance and dance crazyly, and wetly,
until we realize something: My handphone was LOST!
so, i talk to my bro with my panic feeling, and he said, "relax... just take it easy..."

ok, the first thing i'm sorry was that i didn't follow my brother said.
he asked me not to went to the front of stage, but i still went there...
until i lost something from my mom that actually i should take care of it... :-(

mamaz helped me to get the new phone number and still trying to contact my old one,
but no result.
so i must let my phone go away...

LOOSE
Sunday, November 15th 2009

that was my little baby bro's birthday, but i might go to Purwokerto
joined THE QUICK QUIZ COMPETITION in STAIN campus Purwokerto
The model of the tes was TOEFL.
actually i just did what i could do there.
but i still tried, tried, and tried.
thought, thought, and thought.
and finally, me and two of my junior classmate just could hope, hope, and hope.

and we got:
Tatik Fariha XII Ak: 24th
Nima Muniru XI Ap: 59th
Rizky Septyana X Pj: 53th
Of 79 contestant of Senior High School and College among eks-karesidenan Banyumas.

the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winner was gotten from SMAN 2 Purwokerto.
And the 4th was from UNSOED Purwokerto.
all of them would have a debate contest on semifinal with the winners from the first contest which is held in Purbalingga.

now, back to us.
this is what we called LOOSE!

our teacher, Mr. Panut said, "the most important thing is we have tried to make some achievement. Win or loose is just the effect."

ok, we are disappointed, but it make us realize about our ability did the TOEFL test.
and we would try for the next TOEIC test on the end of November.

LOST (part 2)
Still on Sunday afternoon, November 15th 2009

hang out to MORO Purwokerto.
had a fast food lunch wiht my friends,
bought tamiya for my baby's birthday,
and over on 4 in the afternoon.

took a taxi to Purwokerto terminal, and waiting the bus to Cilacap.
the fact is: REALLY SUCK! we lost the bus which went to Cilacap terminal directly.
so we might take the other of which route through Buntu.
this was the beginning of our LOST trough Purwokerto-Buntu-Cilacap

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!
we arrived in Buntu on 6 o'clock.

Thayank, pick me up...
i miss Cilacap...

0 comments: